TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Link Chauffeurs request a minimum of 24 hours notice for any online bookings.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 24 hours notice – Please call us on: +44 7465 430000
- The driver will drive at a safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
- Clients will be charged for any mess done due to sickness.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address and phone number you permit Link Chauffeurs and our subcontractors to contact you, in return we promise never to supply your email and or phone number to any third party.
- There are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with the pricing structure on our website.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Every effort will be made by Link Chauffeurs to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Subcontractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
- Link chauffeurs vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured, fully licensed and DBS checked.
- Link chauffeurs or subcontractors drivers do not carry baby or child seats, Should you provide your own you are responsible for fitting the seat to suit your child needs and to meet the safety requirements for your child whilst within the vehicle.
- We will not accompany any minors of less than 18 years of age except in exceptional circumstances and with prior written consent from the parent or guardian. This must be made clear at the time of the booking. We will not accept liability for any costs or delays caused by your failure to inform us.
- Link Chauffeurs will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the Client.
- Link chauffeurs and its subcontractors have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- Link chauffeurs maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Online quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays like Christmas Day or New Years Eve where there may be an additional surcharge. Please indicate on the quote form if your proposed booking is for a bank holiday or on any other special date.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s statutory rights.
Events outside Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control.
An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks, congestion, accident or criminal activity.
If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these Terms:
- We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you.
- Our obligations under these Terms will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our performance of Services to you, we will restart the Services as soon as reasonably possible after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- In extreme events outside our control we reserve the right to send an alternative / substitute vehicle to your booking, Such as a different colour, model or spec.
- For non airport collections we have a 15 minute grace period, after which waiting time may be charged
- For airport arrivals, we monitor the flight arrival time and have a grace period of 60 minutes from the flight landing time.
- Waiting time, over and above 60 minutes, may be subjected to a charge, This will be charged at £15.00 for every 30 min.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Client before 48 hours of the booking date a full refund will be given.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Client between 24 -48 hours of the booking date 50% of the hire fee will be charged.
- If a booking is Cancelled by the Client between 0-24 hours of the booking date 100% of the hire fee will be charged.
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, 100% of the cost of the booking will be charged.
- If a prom booking is cancelled by the Client before 10 days of the booking date, any deposit paid will be non-refundable. Further charges are as per below conditions.
- If a wedding booking is cancelled by the Client before 14 days of the booking date, any deposit paid will be non-refundable. Further charges are as per the below conditions.
- If a booking has been paid in full and a refund is agreed – any payments made online through PayPal services will be refunded through the same method back to the payment card used only.
- All bookings with a value of £200 or over, are subject to a 50% deposit upon booking.
- All bookings with a value less than £200 are subject to a £50 deposit per vehicle upon booking.
- For wedding bookings the remaining balance must be paid one month before the day of the wedding.
- For prom bookings the remaining balance must be paid one month before the day of the prom.
- Bookings may be subject to additional waiting time, car park charges and tolls. These charges will only be applied on your approval, and in response to a specific request made by yourself or someone representing your business.
- If you pay by card in the vehicle the charge on your credit or debit card statement will be shown as Link Chauffeurs
- All property and luggage remains at all times the responsibility of the passengers. We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage, no matter how caused, either whilst in transit or when left in the vehicle.
- It is your responsibility when reserving a vehicle, to check that it has sufficient space and weight allowance to accommodate the luggage to be carried.
- Please ensure you advise the number and size of your luggage at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to refuse the carriage of luggage if in the chauffeur’s judgment the volume of weight is excessive.
Animals in vehicles
- We will accept guide dogs with registered disabled people however this should be advised to the company at the time of booking the service, all other animals will be accepted at the discretion of the company and should be made aware when booking the service. The company reserves the right to refuse the transportation of animals except Guide dogs or other animals used by registered disable people.
Agreement to Terms & Conditions
- Our terms and conditions are here to help you. We want you to feel comfortable with the service that we offer.
- In making payment of the required deposit to secure a vehicle, date and chauffeur, you are also accepting the terms and conditions of hire and agree to be bound by them.